Editing Blog: Making it Look Smooth

 Editing was very tough because my videos were kind of choppy.  Like the parts where I stopped recording it was kind of hard for me to fix it up. So first I edited some of the videos. I had to cut some of it short because it just looked staged. Like there was a huge pause. Also at the end of some of them, she looks back at me to see if I'm done recording or not so I had to cut that out. I did all of this on my phone. I'm trying to show that it isn't staged. Then there were these 2 videos that were supposed to be together. My friend and I took a video at the same time from different angles so you can see facial expression. So I had to figure out how to put them together.  I had to add some transitions to make the commercial look little better. I would say I should have looked over the videos before we left the park but the light was going out so yeah. The video of her drinking the Gatorade, I screen recorded a video off of You tube of lightning. That was to show how as soon as she drunk the Gatorade, something just ran through her that made her better. The first scene and the third scene was shot in 2 different clips and I had to make it flow. It had to look like it was all in one take. I added some up beat music in the beginning. When she fell, I added a "ooo" background. When she got back in the game, I added the crowd cheering noise effect. It had to look like a real game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes