Filming Blog: Basketball Court at the Park

 This was harder then I thought. I had planned to film around 12:00, we ended up filming at 5:00 because people were just late. Then all 4 people couldn't come, so we just did it with 2 people. I had the people wear gym shorts or joggers, regular shirts and tennis shoes. The props were the basketball and the Gatorade. For the makeup, all you needed was sweat so I splashed a little bit of water on them. I didn't want to make it too obvious since they were just starting. Most of the lighting had went out by 5:00 because the time had changed. I would have done it before, but you know.. work. So the first scene, I filmed the Gatorade with a pan movement. I did this one in my house because I felt like there was better lighting. I needed the people to know what this commercial was about of course. (12) The next scene was simple. Then I did the third scene, which was them going down the court. I just followed them with the camera a little  I only had to refilm it 2 times. The next scene was her tying to fall. We were having problems with this one because she didn't want to fall on the court. The next scene was the coach calling a timeout and giving her some Gatorade.  When she took a sip, her knee stopped hurting. Next scene after that is her playing really good that the taller boy couldn't even make her fall. I did a zoom with that scene, I also used 2 different angles. One from the back, and one from the front. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes