Introduction to the Music Video Project

I seen this project and I immediately got stressed out. I know nothing about music videos how am I supposed to do one? If I took an hour for 30 seconds, how long would it take for 1 minute? At first I thought we had to write our own song for some reason. When my teacher said I can work with someone, I thought of one person. My friend Akiel Williams. He's also in this class but a different period. The reason I chose him because he is a close friend of mine and we live near each other. He was also helping me with my last project; the commercial. He's the reason why I got different angles in my last commercial. The song we chose was Trust and Believe by Keyshia Cole. This was not our first choice. Our teacher said the song had to tell a story. So I immediately thought of this song called "Rico Story". Then I remembered it had to be school board appropriate. So I thought of this old song from this group called JJ FAD "SUPERSONIC". I didn't choose it because I would need 3 girls to dance. So I thought of this song. It tells a great story. I would tell you the rest but you'll have to figure that out from the actual video. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes