Music Video

 
Here's our music video😊. I know it isn't top notch but I think it's pretty good for our first time. So in the first couple of seconds, you see Niyah,( Akiel's sister), and Sarah walking and talking. Niyah played Keyshia Cole and Sarah played the best friend. So Niyah is saying how her man didn't call her back, which you can hear in the audio. Then it's Niyah singing; then Sarah is telling Niyah how her man loves her. I would say this was a pan. Niyah is still singing about it and Sarah said she's tripping. Then it's back to Niyah singing. The next scene is Akiel and Sarah secretly holding hands. Akiel plays Keyshia's boyfriend. So why is he holding Sarah's hand? When filming that, I used a zoom so I can place emphasis on that. When filming Niyah singing, I used a medium shot. The next scene is Keyshia saying "she'll never be me" and Akiel is hugging Niyah while sneaking a kiss at Sarah. Niyah is singing again. The next scene is me following Sarah with the camera, while she's sneaking to someone's out. Then from a different angle, Akiel opens the door and they hug. The song says "you look so foolish with my bestfriend". The next scene is Niyah catching them in the car. The video ends with Niyah/Keyshia saying "she's a 3, I'm a 10". So this was about how Keyshia's man was cheating on her with her bestfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes