Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

 Watchthetitles.com is a website that uses an interface to captivate viewers with short clips of a variety of film titles. These clips helps viewers get a boarder understanding of title sequences.The film titles that were used are from various film genres. This inspired my group and I to create the perfect title sequence for our film. This website gave me the impression that the graphics also play a heavy role in how the titles are portrayed. The majority of the titles on the website had creativity that would correlate with the theme of the film. The difference between the simplistic designs and the intricate ones is very prominent. The designs that have more detail caught my eye. It makes me wonder if there is a way that my group and I could incorporate something as such or create a simplistic title sequence that would still be related to our film. I think that we should maybe create an eye-catching sequence that emphasizes the theme of our film.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes