Production Blog: Blogging/Music

 So as you know, last week I emailed DMX. He hasn't got back to me yet. Then again, it's only been 3 days, and he is a famous person. I guess I just have to be patient. I really hope he lets us use it because his song goes perfect with our movie. I had everything planned out also so if he says no, I don't know what we're going to do. I mean there is a website, but then again I might not find the right sound to go with it. I could still try though. Today is the day we filmed. We didn't get a lot done because some people couldn't make it. We chose today because one of my group members is going out of town from the 19-21. So we thought it would be best if we do something before she leaves. That way when she comes back, she has less work to do. We only filmed 1 scene today though. I thought everyone would be available since we got out of school early today, but I guess not. The scene we filmed was the scene with the 2 little kids jumping rope. They were apart of the intro scene. It was more harder than we thought. The kid were about 8-11, so it was very hard for them to stay focused. Then, they started arguing over who was going to do what. We had to pull them aside and calm them down. We got it done though, that's all that matters. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes