Planning for my Gatorade Commercial

 When it comes to actually doing this commercial, it'll be harder than it seems. For props, I would use a Gatorade drink since the commercial is about Gatorade. I would also have a basketball. For costumes, I would have 4 people playing as the actors. They would be dripping in sweat, playing really hard. They would be wearing some gym shorts, some athletic shoes, and a t shirt. Or they will come with no shirt on so you can see the sweat all over their bodies. Depends the gender of the actors. The location would be at a local park It's called Bass Park. It's more convenient and there are basketball courts there. Since it's 4 people, it would be 2 v. 2. They would be playing against each other but we would focus on the main player. He would take a drink of his Gatorade and start going ballistic. I have to have a backup plan just in case things don't work out. So if it's raining, I'll go to an inside gym and film there. I would have to ask the other people in there can they step aside for a moment. If the people aren't available, then I'll just do the commercial by myself and my sister would be recording me.  For the schedule, today (10/23) I planned and researched my commercial. I also did he backup plan today. 10/26 or 10/27 is when I'll do the storyboard planning for the commercial. 10/28 or 10/29 is when I'll film, and 10/29 or 10/30 is when I will edit. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes