CCR Blog

 1. This project represents social groups because this is what people go by. When it comes to buying products, people look at reviews. They look at who uses it.  This represented how when people drink Gatorade, they get better. When people see that, they will want to buy it too.


2. This engages with the audience because it reels them in. Almost everyone likes basketball. If they don't like basketball I know they like sports. At least 1 sport. If I was to send this out, it would be on television. People watch television and that's where commercials are.


3. Well I had help from people because I didn't even know how to use the app at first. I learned how to edit. I learned how to add transitions between videos. I learned how to put music/voiceovers in the background of the videos and I also learned how to add effects on the video.


4. Well I used my phone to edit. I downloaded iMovie from the app store. For the music, I went on YouTube and played the background music as a voiceover. I also screen recorded off of my iPhone for a special effect. I sent the video to my computer and published it on YouTube.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes