Filming Blog: Struggles

Thank you God! That's all I have to say because we got this done. There was so many problems for this music video. I wanted to film on 11/23 or 11/24. On the 23rd my friend Evana wasn't available. She was needed for the video because she was playing one of the girls. I would have been in the video and replaced Evana, and Akiel could have been the camera man. We would need a boy to replace him but my brother was out of town. The 24th didn't work because Akiel went out of town to visit his dad. It was Thanksgiving week so I understood.  I was very frustrated because I didn't want to do it last minute, just incase something came up. We wouldn't have been ale to do it today, because Akiel's a football player. He has practice afterschool, so it would have been really late. So we did it Sunday, 11/29 which is when he came back. Evana couldn't make that date again because she had church all day. My other friend could only do it after 5:00 because of work. I didn't want to wait so we used his little sister as one of the girls. We also used our other friend Sarah. She was able to come through last minute but she had to be home by 2:00. I had to hurry and get dressed since I had to go over to his house. The outcome was great though!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes