My Gatorade Commercial

Well I would say this was a success. It depends what you think is a success though. So for my project, we have Gatorade. The main reason I chose this one is because it was easy. Just being honest. I feel like if I knew how to edit like a professional, this would be able to go on television. I'm just saying. My favorite part was filming it to be honest. The hardest part for me was figuring out which editing app to use. Filming was kind of easy because it only took like 45 minutes. I expected it to take like 2 hours. The editing was hard because I never edited before in my life. With the first project, all I had to do was insert videos and put a few transitions. This one I had to put music in the background, cut some clips, do voice overs, and sound effects. I looked up an instrumental that's always in basketball videos. Then some of the sound effects I needed, they didn't have it on iMovie. So I went on You-tube, typed in the certain sound effect, and did a voiceover. I had to film the Gatorade inside my house because the lighting inside was better. I had my guy friend do a voiceover for the scene showing the different Gatorade's. I needed a deep voice, and mine isn't deep enough. So I sent him what to say and I did a voiceover on that as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes