Planning for my Music Video

I think I'm starting to get excited for this music video. I have a visual in my head, I can't wait to put it to use. We're doing Trust and Believe by Keyshia Cole. So for the costumes, there isn't much to it since this is like a love song. The girls will have wigs in their hair and some casual clothes. Akiel would also have on some casual clothes. For another scene, he would have some gym shorts with no shirt on, and one of the girls will have on bedroom clothing. For props, there would be a phone, for when the 2 girls talk to each other, and there would be a car. The location would be in various places. One would be outside for one scene, one would be in Akiel's bedroom, and one would be in the car. The schedule would look like this. November 17th, 2020 is when we planned and researched the details in our music video. November 19th, 2020 is when we would create our storyboard. That is us planning and creating the different scenes for the video. November 21st is when we would start filming. We might have to do some of the scenes on different days because we want a daytime scene and a night-time scene. So I would say by November 25th, is when we would be done filming. So November 27th is when we would both edit our parts. For the backup plan, if the 2 girls can't make it, my sister and I would be in the music video. Akiel would b recording and my brother would be the man in the video. If there's a rainy day, one of the girls will just sing in the rain; just like back in the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes