Filming and Editing Blog

 The blog I chose to do was filming. The thing is, I didn't film. We wanted to wait until we were out of school. We have a break coming up so it would be better because some people have really hard classes to worry about. We didn't want to add the stress of coming to filming on time to people's plates. Especially for me because I have this one Math class that I'm struggling in. I feel like the filming part would be easy but I don't know. For some reason, there's always problems when I have to do projects. I hope not this time because I planned everything out. I even have a backup plan and everything. One of my partners, Akiel, he has a lot going on with his job. They're giving him crazy hours. They have no consideration of the fact that he's in school. I understand it's a job but still. 2 days out of the school week would be better. My other partner Lela, she's living her best life. She's going on vacation with her family to Paris. They do it every year. Now of course, if I didn't film, then I didn't edit. What would there be to edit? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes