Production Blog: Something Came Up

 I can't believe this. So we had a plan to film this weekend and it was going to be around 5-6 scenes. The easy ones that involve the main characters. I already said there's no way we were going to do all the scenes. There are a lot of characters in this movie and there's no way we're going to be able to have everyone there. We can't film this weekend though. Something came up for me and I'm the director. My job put me on the schedule. I tried to explain to them why I couldn't work that day but they didn't care. I needed someone to take my shift or I would have to come in. I couldn't find anyone. I was going to say they could have someone else record and just facetime me. But then I can't even get on my phone at work. Also, no one would be able to record it the way I envisioned it. I have certain angles and movements that need to be done. So now we're going to have to find another day to film. I'm going to get a close look at my work schedule and compare it with my other team members. I just hope we all have a free weekend. We might have to record more scenes than we planned to since we're a little behind. I'm positive we're going to get it done!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes