Final Task: CCR

1.How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

 My product fits the typical aspects in my genre by using all the aspects. Meaning the light, plot, music, etc. It represents social groups and issues by using death, race and gender. 




2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? My product will catch audiences attention because of the cliff hanger I left at the end of the movie. It'll be distributed through a lot of websites, and I would do a lot of promoting. 

3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project? I learned more about camera movements and angles. When it came to certain shots, I figured out how and when to use it. I might want to go in the field of directing. 
4. How did you integrate technologies in this project? I did it by using a certain editing app. iMovie helped a lot, and so did Art of the Titles. Shout out to them!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes