Production Blog: Filming Scene 9

 We finally did scene 9. That scene was the scene that was only going to take about 10-20 minutes since it's so easy. The only problem was we were supposed to film it at night. So every time I would try to meet up to film it, my family members were "too tired" or simply didn't want to take me. So that kind of put a dent in our plans because it gave us less time to film. We met up at the park, but then I got lost for about 5 minutes. There were so many bleachers I didn't know which one he was at. I finally found him and there were some changes. So in the script, there was going to be tall bleachers and Akiel was going to be at the bottom. When we went to the park, there wasn't any tall bleachers so we had to work with what we had. So I did a tilt from the sky all the way down to Akiel. I was trying to figure out what would be better; a tilt up or tilt down.  Akiel just told me since he was on the lower bleacher, a tilt down would be smarter. Then I did an over the shoulder shot and was recording Akiel as he was on his phone.  We had to film the over the shoulder shot 6 times because of some difficulties and how we wanted to do it. The connection there was horrible so that took a little minute. He also forgot his lines once. I had to re film the tilt part 3 times because the first time, I did it too slow. The second time, we were talking and forgot we couldn't talk. The last time was perfect though. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research: Brotherly Love

Production Blog: Final Task

Title Research: Fried Green Potatoes